Traffic Control Specialist - Palm City Division
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Read and understand plans and specifications detailing the placement of traffic control devices
- Responsible for adequate supplies being on hand to meet the required needs and project specifications
- Develop and maintain ways and means of controlling traffic throughout the work day or night
- Ensures the proper erection and placement of required traffic control materials
- Responsible for removal of such materials at the end of phase or no longer required
- Responsible for training of any required flagman
- Responsible for any assigned vehicle used to transport traffic control devices
- Other duties as assigned
- Simple use math, formulas, charts, tables, drawings, specifications, schedules diagrams and other measuring instruments
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and federal background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to mailto:email@example.com
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 8530 SW Jamey Way Palm City, FL 34990
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer / AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.