What we seek is a professional within the industry who has knowledge, experience, and the right attitude to lead and manage a team in Landscape, Hardscape, and Irrigation construction and installation.
Please know that this position is not for the weak of heart, and can be quite grueling, as you’ll be working in the beautiful Florida outdoors, however, you’ll be compensated extremely well (more on that in a moment).
Our right person will have…
- Knowledge in Florida plants, foliage, turf, and treatments.
- Ability to read landscape and irrigation blueprints.
- The understanding of tools and equipment used in landscaping.
- Provide cost, material, equipment, and time estimates.
- A problem solving manager capable of overseeing multiple commercial and residential outdoor spaces without having a meltdown.
- Attention to detail to ensure each and every project is completed to our client’s satisfaction, along with a high standard of service and communication.
- Possess a clean driving record for insurance purposes.
- And while it’s not necessary, but being bilingual (Spanish language) would certainly be a huge plus.
Also, did we mention that it’s a hard job and physically demanding?
Here’s what’s being offered…
- Salaried Position (46k-54K) that’s Paid Weekly.
- Company Vehicle
- Sign on Bonus after 3 months
- Medical/Cell Phone Stipend
- Paid Vacation Time
- An opportunity to advance and grow with our company
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!
So now is the time where we ask you to please forward your resume, and to follow it up with a phone call so we can talk.
HABLAMOS ESPANOL…. Llamenos hoy a 772-283-4123
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.